FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Jan 7, 2010, 9:30 pm
NotDuncan

Programs: AA PLTPRO, 2MM, Bonvoy PLT, NYT Monday crossword puzzle solver extraordinaire
Originally Posted by dayone
Dallas County does not charge any fee for credit card transactions and accepts payments online.
Since you seem so willing to use a data point of one here, out of 254 counties in Texas, I'll do the same. Tarrant County, and for that matter the State of Texas, do charge a cc transaction fee. I know from experience, I live in Tarrant, and pay @ five different taxes to the State on a regular basis, including various liquor taxes.

I'd be willing to bet, even, that since Galveston1602 more than likely lives in either Harris or Galveston County, those counties probably charge one as well, judging from his assumption they do where he lives.

Your posts are so authoritatively "corrective" of others' misinformation, I felt sure you'd appreciate getting some bigger experience than "they don't charge in Dallas County".