FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Call to arms.
Thread: Call to arms.
View Single Post
Old Jan 2, 2010, 2:57 pm
Boggie Dog
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gsoltso
I will not presume to speak for fellow screeners without their direct input. I actually beg to differ about the intelligence factor, some of the smartest people I have worked with are here at TSA (both locally and the blog team). If there is confusion on what the TSOs are supposed to be looking for, then it is the responsibility of management to clarify and retrain where necessary. I hope that if any of you experience something that is blatantly wrong, you would forward the information to the proper TSA components (local airport staff, GotFeedback, and if it is egregious enough your local political structure). TSA can't fix what it doesn't know is wrong, so forward this type of info for us. I know some of you here have had bad experiences with TSOs, specific airports, and policies and even some with the GotFeedback programs as well. I know that, but I still say to keep forwarding the info, it is the only way for things to get to HQ and management so they can work on things that they are unaware of.
If TSO's are so darn smart then why can't they learn that a Nexus card is acceptable ID?