FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - *sigh* Another Centurion Qualification Question
Old Jan 19, 2004, 7:09 pm
DJ_Iceman

Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy LTE+A, HH D, Nat'l EE, Hertz Plat, Avis PC
Thanks, kanebear, that's the kind of stuff I'm talking about. My Hyatt membership is actually going to lapse to base level this year once the new cards come out, so jumping to diamond would be great. I'm planning a long stay at the WDW Swan later this year so the Starwood platinum could come in handy there.

I've had decent luck with the circles folks. As you said they always work hard, and the only times they've not at least come close to a home run is when I've asked for really obscure things.

I would appreciate things like free Montblanc pens. Another thread here from a European Centurion described the opportunity to drive an Audi A8L free for a month just to see what it's like (and obivously because Centurion cardholders fit the profile of their target market). I'm looking for exposure to that kind of lifestyle, which eventually I hope to live consistently.

------------------
CO plat, UA prem; Marriott plat, Hyatt plat, Hilton gold, Starwood gold, Fairmont gold; Avis select, Hertz 5-star, all the others base level...