FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Expired 2009 offer]100,000 miles for new BA Chase VISA
Old Dec 24, 2009, 11:46 am
Bergy Bits

Ditto Zantaine's comment

I didn't apply until the 11th, already a BAEC member, approved on 14th, never got an approval e-mail from Chase, received my card yesterday, the literature with it showed no bonus information so I sent a secure message & have already received confirmation that all is well.

DH applied on the 11th but kept getting the two week message. Finally I called & they offered reallocating some of his existing credit limit on MP Chase Visa to BA Chase Visa, which we agreed to. Finally got his approval recording yesterday, I anticipate his card will also come without bonus information, I'll send another secure message, and all will be well with him too.

BofC, I don't think you have anything at all to worry about. I'm thinking the CSR people who answer secure messages are more careful about what they say because it's in writing. If challenged the CSR phone people can always say YOU misunderstood even if that's totally untrue.

Merry Christmas everyone, and thanks for the wealth of information!