FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Semi-OT: Evil glares from other PAX while sat in CE
Old Dec 21, 2009, 9:17 am
sunrisegirl
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by OPebble
Because we like to be able to get our wheelie and PC bag in an overhead locker before a) some erk in ET dumps their bag in or b) some jerk, with two bags the size of a pantechnicon, who should have had them taken off and checked in at the gate takes all the space!
Precisely.

A couple of months ago I was in 2A when a girl in ET put her bag up there and carried on walking. I asked her if she was going to leave it there to which her response was "yeah, there's no-one sitting there". I said that she didn't know whether that person was yet to board. She then said "there won't be any space down the back". I very politely responded "well in that case I know the crew will be happy to help you find somewhere for it, but the overheads here are for those who've paid for this seating". I heard her mutter "b!tch" under her breath but she moved the bag.

And yes, I've had the evil eye a few times. Sad isn't it.