FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Expired 2009 offer]100,000 miles for new BA Chase VISA
Old Dec 15, 2009, 9:31 am
moondog
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by heta
Just read few threads from "other credit card" forum. Someone pointed out that applying for 3 cards will get 1 denial (2 cards per 60 days policy?) so I might try 2 cards first although I do want to save the "first time cardholder" for some amazing bonus deals in the future... (just like this BA card!) I never considered churning but that's over anyway.
Thanks again moondog!
Citi has been a bit of a moving target recently and has been sporadically clamping down on some of its more "enterprising" customers. However, IMO the potential upside is significant enough to try for two personal cards of different types (e.g. MC + Amex; for some reason, Visa can complicate things) relatively close together, but with different browsers/computers (there is a cookie issue, otherwise) and a business card separately. The goal is to trigger a single pull for the two personal cards. Separately, you can apply for a business card. IME, there is no connection whatsoever between the business and personal review processes. I've helped 5 people get all 3 cards during the past 3 months.