FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Kill rollover now
View Single Post
Old Dec 1, 2009, 8:40 pm
DeltaFirst

Programs: Delta Diamond Charter Member/1.8MM, IHG Spire Elite
Originally Posted by hfly
You know, I have been hearing certain people go on about CO's superior Biz service for awhile now, so I made sure that I flew them twice in the last year on very long haul flights. At the best I can say that they were equal in almost every way to Delta, at worst I can say that they were slightly worse. This isn;t Cathay and Dl that we're comparing here, they are similar products and Delta often seems to have slightly better crew.
I agree with you about Delta FAs being more experienced and maybe what I mean is more personable but not saying COs aren't, just not as much. I'm impressed with COs baggage handling, a priority tag means something. A couple of times I've thought about asking the DL TA to not put the priority tag on a checked bag, maybe just my imagination but I think it's often an opportunity for ATL baggage handlers to unload their wrath on the airline by making their best and 2nd best DL customers miserable when they arrive at their destinations. Overall the products are similar but CO does seem to have superior customer service.