FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport MCI [Master Thread]
Old Dec 1, 2009, 5:58 pm
Minneapolis

Programs: Promus Preferred, ITT Sheraton Club
500 Bonus points - Survey

Just a heads up: hotel is giving one page questionnaires to rate the stay and mine some demographic information from guests and rewarding the effort with 500 SPG points. It's really simple. I asked the clerk if I checked in again in a few days if I would get another survey and another 500 points. She said yes. She did not know how long the promotion was going to last.

Hotel is also participating in SPG's 1K points / stay. So if you play your cards right, you can get 1,500 bonus points just for one night here. Not bad.

This is my first time at the 4P MCI and overall reactions are very good.

The front desk staff is extremely welcoming to me as plat member. Room is just fine, I'd say it's on par with most Hamptons. Though, my stay here is about $25 cheaper per night than the Hampton Inn down the road. Was given a room on the 5th floor in the very corner of the building -- quiet.

Room service was quick and palatable.

IMHO some of the reviews about this property are unfounded. Granted this hotel is not on the same level with the Westin Crown Center or the Sheraton OP, but you get exactly what you pay for.