FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport IAD [Master Thread]
Old Nov 24, 2009, 8:38 pm
sapguy

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, SPG/Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Lifetime HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat
Stayed here last week, actually booked the room for Thursday night, but arrived at 7:00AM on Friday after the overnight flight from Sao Paulo.

The FD was expecting me so I was quickly on my way to my very nice room to shower, change and do my conference call. Kudos for a very speedy check-in, even though it was the morning rush with lots of check outs.

Was given a coupon for free breakfast, which was welcomed, and was told that the wired Internet access is free (not sure if it's one of my company's negotiated benefits since it's a preferred property or a SPG Plat benefit).

A solid hotel, very nice bathroom with shower and no tub (I much prefer that setup) and the powerful hot shower felt so good after the long flight.

Breakfast of eggs and stuff was excellent, and the complimentary shuttle to the airport is a 5 to 7 minutes ride.

Will keep this place in mind whenever I need a place to stay near IAD.