FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Do you use the red carpet? - Poll
View Single Post
Old Nov 22, 2009, 9:41 pm
jetsfan92588

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, GlobalEntry, Admirals Club, United Club
Do you use the red carpet? - Poll

This has been discussed in other threads, but i don't believe it was the actual topic of those threads, so I thought the best idea was to start this new thread to kind of take a poll of FTers. Since we already know the arguments for and against the following topic, i think it would be best to keep this to a poll as opposed to a discussion.

After regular boarding has started, do you use the red carpet if only 6 or 7 people are in the line waiting to board? What if there is a long line waiting to board? Do you feel weird about it?

With nobody in either line, do you/would you enter on the red carpet, or the regular boarding line?

If you are on the red carpet waiting to board and you see someone in front of you who you know shouldn't be in that line, do you say something to them? (I mean like you see their bp and know for sure, not that they don't look like someone who's 1K or F flyer)

If you walk up to the red carpet during regular boarding and the GA doesn't acknowledge you for a little while, do you/would you open the strap thing?