FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Minute Suites — The Traveler’s Retreat
Old Nov 21, 2009, 10:02 am
Evan!

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by secretsea18
Regarding leaving your stuff out in the open in the SC.... while I usually have spent my time in either WCs or Presidents Clubs for the last few years (I have little experience in the DL CRCs comparatively)....

Many of the SCs that were former WCs have lockers that you can ditch your stuff in for as long as the club is open! Just ask for a locker with the entry personnel. No reason to worry about leaving your bag sitting by a chair.... Isn't this available in DL former CRSs????
I remember no lockers anywhere at CRCs - cubbies in the coat room but not lockers. At CRCs outside of security (SFO for example) ditching one's items and leaving the CRC was prohibited. I will look for lockers next time I visit a former WC. I'll be using the former WC in MEM this year-end holiday season. Are there lockers there?

Originally Posted by Canarsie
This is a topic that really has nothing to do with Delta Air Lines or the SkyMiles frequent flier loyalty program.

The new home of this thread is the TravelBuzz! forum, where the concept of this idea can be discussed by members of other frequent traveler loyalty programs as well.

Thank you.

Regards,

Canarsie
Co-Moderator, Delta forum
I wondered myself about this when I created this thread. Here was my thinking. Terminal B is solely a Delta terminal. A traveler would have no really good reason to be in that terminal unless they were flying Delta. I now see where a traveler of another airline operated out of a different terminal at ATL might find this information useful.