FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What will happen with NW status?
View Single Post
Old Nov 21, 2009, 9:26 am
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yet another update:

Another week, and a little bit of progress, but at least another phone call needed.

I logged into my former NWA account yesterday, and found that it no longer had any credit cards in it. Then I logged inot my oriignal Delta account (which last week had no credit cards in it), and found they had moved all my credit cards from the former NWA account to the original Delta account. But my request had been for a total merger, and yet nothing else (not VIP requal count, no history) had been merged.

I called again, focusing just on requal count (which was saying 11 dines needed to requal over at the original Delta login but requalified already at the former NWA login), and it took several minutes and raising it (behind the scenes) to a supervisor, but then the rep came back "done".

I then logged back into my original Delta login and it didn't look "done", but knowing how these things can work, I decided to give it a day, and this morning I indeed no longer need any more dines to requalify at my original Delta login.

My Delta login is still missing my NWA login's dining history, though. Anyone
gotten their dining histories successfully merged yet?