FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Expired 2009 offer]100,000 miles for new BA Chase VISA
Old Nov 18, 2009, 11:15 am
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by glocklt4
Award chart was not easy to find on BA, but I did find it eventually the other day. I don't fly domestically that much so I did not look closely at those flights.

It would be very beneficial to everyone if the original poster would summarize much of the rules and put them in the 1st post like other forums do...
I dont find BA charts difficult to find or understand. They are listed under Spend BA Miles, and the subcategories are very clearly defined.

Besides, award charts DONT list "Flights" - they give you definition of geographic regions, and mileage requirement from one region to the other.

1) Regarding International travel, how about Asia and South America? Or even Europe, BA has other partners fly to Europe from US.

If you have really studied the award charts, there are plenty of international options one can use that dont need to be on BA metals.

2) It may be asking too much for the OP - that he to spend much more time to put up a summary (and then later being complained at if there are any info not accurate / correct / outdated )... Yes, it is very nice for someone to do that and then saves others, especially the newbies lots of time. But, it is also asking others to do the legwork for you...

Last edited by Happy; Nov 18, 2009 at 11:30 am