FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Maui Marriott Ocean Club, HI [Master Thread]
Old Jul 28, 2003, 8:54 pm
Cholula
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ec967:
We're not going until mid-April. Do you think construction might be finished by then? I wasn't aware you could request the wing you wanted too--thanks for the tip. I really appreciate it--(so will my parents!)</font>
Hi again. When we were over there last month, our Marriott rep said the construction on the top three floors of the Lanai wing would be complete by October of this year. I have always found the construction to be an non event but I know some are super sensitive to it. So there will be construction happening on the lower floors for the next 12 months.
Just to be safe, I agree with Scotch and suggest you request the Molokai wing, floors six to nine, just to be safe.
BTW, you can request a wing and floor but what happens when you show up can be a different matter. Even as an owner of multiple units, I get the occasional hassle.
Just request, cross your fingers, and be assured you'll LOVE your vacation no matter where you eventually end up. And the best to your parents...hope it's the trip of their life!!