FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Question 6: Change ... no change
View Single Post
Old Nov 6, 2009, 12:53 pm
Art234

Programs: CoFounder and Chairman, FFOCUS (Frequent Flyers Organized and concerned about Unacceptable Service.
First of all apologies for the late responses. We just left the crowd at MegaDO. It is exhausting and I chose not to pay $18euro per day for internet in Frankfurt.

One thing I would change about Flyer Talk is the mobile access--a better mobile site would be a top priority-a point driven home during the DO where I couldn't get on line from the laptop, and where I wanted to read and post. My browser locks up when I try to use the mobile site-so I'd like to see us keep up with latest mobile technology.

One thing I would never change about Flyertalk is the original mission-while we realize that this is a commercial web site, let us NEVER lose sight of the fact that this is a community-where people socialize, get together, and share their knowledge and experiences with each other..and I also think that is one thing which separates this from other sites- the STRONG sense of community here.

Thank you