FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in or near Boston, MA
Old Sep 11, 2002, 3:31 pm
MaineFlyer16

Programs: AA Platinum, Marriott Gold, Everything else: Dirt
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Dave M:
Oops. Yes, I agree the I-95 entrance signs will say "South", even though the traveling direction will generally be to the west. I indicated 128/I-95 rather than just I-95 because numerous signs (such as where I often get on to the highway in Lexington) and maps still refer to "128" in addition to I-95. Also, all radio traffic reports (e.g., every 10 minutes “on the threes” at WBZ – 1030) refer to that portion of the highway as 128 rather than as I-95.

Yes, the Wellington T garage allows overnight/weekend/extended parking, as do other T parking facilities I have used such as Riverside and Alewife. From your question, it sounds as though overnight parking may be prohibited at some T parking facilities. I haven't been to any of them, if there are. (Of course, many T stations don't have any dedicated parking.)

Incidentally, the parking at Wellington is $2.50 per day.
</font>
Does this T stop have overnight parking? I thought it was only for day parking...at least that is the way that Wonderland is.