FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAX International Arrival & CBP clearance @TBIT
Old Nov 4, 2009, 2:03 pm
1KPath

Programs: UA LT GS 4.12MM (4.08MM BIS), AA EXP 1.86MM ,DL DM 1.1MM, HH LT Diamond, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by Channel 9
Wow a UA suit wanted to talk to a 3MM and succeeded in pissing you off so much you are moving airlines, that just speaks volumes for this airline doesn't it?!?! ()
I think it speaks volumes of a certain management level at UAL...I have talked to local LAX management and they understand...the pilots and FAs understand...the GAs understand it and CBP certainly understands...I feel it is the decision of the damn bean counters who tend not be airline people, or for that matter, understand customer service at all! I even talked to some of the management types at a couple of UA gatherings...and they said they understood and would try to let the "higher-ups" know what the feelings of FFs were! No Joy!!

I switched to NZ last year for this reason and went back to UA when T-6 FIS reopened...Well, it is back to NZ again...and I probably will not be back to UA (this pains me a lot as I have made many close friends at UA's LHR base and I will miss a lot of the FAs and GAs there!!)