FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four airlines F and J (and a bit Y) QF/EY/BA/TK CBR-SYD-AUH-LHR-IST-AYT return
Old Oct 31, 2009, 8:39 pm
flying mermaid

Four airlines F and J (and a bit Y) QF/EY/BA/TK CBR-SYD-AUH-LHR-IST-AYT return

Will be starting our trip on Wednesday 4th November and hope to post as we go. I have found very little on EY, so hope my thoughts might be of use to a future traveller.

To put my report into context - I would not consider myself a FF or FT. I normally travel overseas once a year and domestic maybe 4 times a year. While that clocks up some miles, in the context of the regular posters on this board it seems a pittance.

I also am not an overly picky person and love everything about flying - the smell of the fuel, the terminals, the lounges, the planes and even the food. We will be a party of 3 - husband and youngest child (18, so not that young). Mr FM has been seriously ill over the last 2 years and Ms FM has had some major health issues and this is our first overseas trip since 2007, so I think the rose coloured spectacles will be firmly on.

I am not sure about adding photos - bit high tech for me, but maybe some when we return.