FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Oct 26, 2009, 3:07 pm
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by sbagdon
There's posts about accounts being flagged for a few small purchases then a big purchase. It's a new one, to have an account flagged for a few big puchases, then a small purchase!
the only Fraud that is being done is by The Fraud Dept at Chase

My mom had the samething (w/o purchasing the Coins). She got the UA CC activated it and had some large transactions, then reg purchases, then fills up with gas and the next day purchases something at a drug store and Chase shuts her down

Then I called in as her and gave them a what for. Telling them the only fraudulent thing being done is your Fraud Dept, then some other nice words, then of cause I hang up on them before they have a chance to answer.

What they couldnt deal with was me being able to answer all their Security Questions yet not having a female voice. They didnt know what to do.
It was fun, turns out my mom decided she doesnt want anything to do with Chase any longer so Im still having a field day with them

Sweet Revenge