FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buh Bye Continental Airlines from SkyTeam
Old Oct 24, 2009, 11:34 am
itsaboutthejourney
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Originally Posted by GTITAN
Hmmm, I am headed to LAS this Wednesday, and I think that they're wrong. They could be just confused as this is the last day of ST membership and ergo, folks that are gaining access via status are shut out. I am sure according to CO Insider that we're good till January. I will report back when I am there this week. Gargoyle thanks for the "heads up."^ This is the reason IHMO that FT is so valuable to a frequent flyer.:-: Heathrow Guy if you're around, as the agent of CHANGE here, are they just mistaken?

Safe Travels
Originally Posted by Gargoyle
I'm sitting in the President's Club at LAS (on my CRC membership). They told me this is the final day of access.
I was just in the LAS PC last week. The agents told me the official date was today, but after until Jan 30th they will as a courtesy let in NW & DL lounge members without guests. They also gave me a brochure letting me know that they'd like my lounge business and wil match the SkyClub rate for my status. (As well as another brochure offering status match.)

Gargoyle: you may want to ask again. They should have the brochures at the front desk.