FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BIG CHANGES FOR MARRIOT REWARDS!
View Single Post
Old Apr 28, 2001, 12:39 am
310Bearcat

One thing I have noticed over the years is that Marriott always listens to the requests of its most loyal guests. As many of us are high level busniessmen and women, we all know that most most changes come with quite a price tag. I have always requested that they give us more flexability and availability for the redemption of Marriott Reward Points. The 4 and 6 nights rewards are great! I have been waiting for some type of reward I can use anytime - regardless if there happens to be rooms available for point redemption. The $35.00 express charges have always been a point of contention to many of us from time to time. Guess what? Marriott has accomodated these requests.
Who was it that said that the only thing that is constant is change? If you run a business like I do, you already know how these things work.
My business sense tells me that after the initial sting and suprise, these will be positive and worthwhile changes. Besides, what percentage has our gas prices increased since just ten years ago? I don't hear many of us changing our loyalty to an alternative fuel source.
I'm Out!