FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Rewards and United MileagePlus "RewardsPlus" Partnership
Old Jan 29, 2001, 4:29 pm
smurdo

This is great stuff -- through the help of this board -- my eyes really got opened as to this 200,000 redemption under Code 713.

I talked to Marriott today and confirmed my understanding of how this works -- will probably call back tomorrow to "do the deed".

Frankly, I do not need "two rt coach tickets" but DO need that level of UA Mileage Plus points transferred to my UA account. What I REALLY desire is 1 business class round trip US to China -- which is 90,000 UA miles. Code 713 for 200,000 points will get me there where Code 712 for 150,000 will not.

As far as the hotel -- I, like similar posters to the boards, don't desire 7 consecutive nights at the same hotel. But hey, I will use what I need of the 7 and not look back on those nights that I don't use. I'm still getting a FREE ROUNDTRIP BUSINESS CLASS to China and 3 FREE NIGHTS AT THE JW MARRIOTT in Hong Kong for 200,000 points -- not to mention the phone card.

THANKS EVERYONE !