FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Courtyard Seoul Times Square, South Korea [Master Thread]
Old Oct 18, 2009, 9:11 am
lpy

Originally Posted by lax 100K
Anyone know what is the easiest way to get here from the ICN airport ?
Is there direct bus from the airport that drops you off at the Courtyard like JW Marriott ? Thanks.
Yes, there is a direct airport bus #6008 from ICN (8000 won, ~70 minutes) to Yeongdeungpo Station. Please make sure you get off at Yeongdeungpo Shinsegae stop (second to the last), NOT the final stop (Yeongdeungpo Station). For the return trip to ICN, please wait at the same drop off location at ShinSegae side as the bus does not come back with the same route. BTW, Airport bus 6008 also stops at Gimpo airport.

Before I stayed there last weekend, I could hardly find any information from the websites as the hotel was just open in Sept. Here is some additional info:

- Room and bed are quite good.
- As a gold member, I was upgraded to the executive level and offered free breakfast.
- The breakfast is just ok - a combination of Western and Asia style - better than what we see in FS US hotels but about sub-standard compared to the other Asia Marriott/Courtyard I stayed.
- Late check out, they offer up to 2pm, at least this is my case.
- Internet 1500 won per day.
- If you have not been there before, it can be a bit difficult to find. It is together with a shopping mall complex, rather than a stand alone build. But if you know the location (exact exit from the subway), it is actually quite fine.
- It is about 15 minute train ride from downtown Seoul.