FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Indianapolis REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Oct 14, 2009, 9:35 am
docr775

Originally Posted by hotelfanatic
So I am here tonight and I asked about Diamond Breakfast voucher and the trainee had no clue. So I repeated my question a little louder so to make sure the more senior staff standing next to us could hear me. He either didn't hear me or ignored my request. So I gave up. As I understand it, Diamonds will be offer a BFV if the property don't have a lounge. I know some Park Hyatts do not in the past (i.e. Park Hyatt DC) but I think it goes for other Hyatt like this one. I will be calling the Diamond desk to confirm before I ask again.

Sometimes the front desk can be very clueless. Once i checked in and was not given the option for Diamond amenity, no breakfast vouchers, nothing. When I talked to the front desk about it, they told me that my status was not reflected in my reservation, even though the reservation was made on Hyatt.com via my profile, and that I need to call the Diamond desk and ask them to fax me a copy of the Diamond card. I asked them if they were joking and told them to pick up the phone and call customer service to verify my status. I sat there while the clerk called, in frustration, to verify. Once the status was verified he was appologetic and I was given everything including free parking. Still it is a nuisance!