Old Nov 23, 03, 10:52 am
ski

In Nov. called this hotel to inquire about diamond benefits. Spoke to girl at front desk. Identified self as diamond member considering a visit to the hotel and asked what they offer for diamond members. Response - an ammenity. I waited but nothing else mentioned. I then inquired about breakfast and was told they offer coupons to be used in their deli. Inquired about upgrade possibility. Response - We upgrade if available at check-in. Inquired as to what they upgrade to. Response - Can you please hold for a minute. She never came back to the phone and after a long wait it rang back to the front desk. Same girl answered phone and asked if she could help me. I said she had just put me on hold. Response - I'm sorry, what was I helping you with. I inquired again about diamond upgrade. Response - We upgrade to an Executive room if it is available at check-in. Inquired about what to expect in an executive room. Response - she described a room with a fireplace and a sitting area with a sofa. She said it is a very nice room.