FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seat Poaching in F on AA. On the increase?
Old Oct 12, 2009, 12:59 pm
zipadee

Programs: AA Gold, *wood Gold, Hilton Honors Gold
Originally Posted by gemac
What I have seen more of recently is people who have no idea where their seat is, so they just sit somewhere. Had 2DG sitting in 3DG ORD-LHR recently. Have seen a dance where couple #1 with reservations together found couple #2 in their seats. Couple #2 had reservations together, went and ousted couple #3. Couple #3 had seats together, went and ousted couple #4. Couple #4 then went and sat in their seats together, which were empty until they got there. Cluelessness seems to be booming.
The cluelessness seems to be booming also when it comes to the boarding. I think folks either are so use to the WN process or want to pretend they are....had four women out of YUL who looked/sounded like they could star on Real Housewives of New Jersey try to avoid during priority access because "they thought that was for anyone with an assigned seat." I see quite a bit more folks with older children trying to avoid before elites. Most of the GAs seem good about correcting.