FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Taking public transit to the airport
View Single Post
Old Oct 9, 2009, 8:59 pm
N830MH
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
I remember that I usually ride on the city bus from my house all the way to FLL on BCT routes 12 or 17 then change the routes 1 to north on US 1. I remember where I went to work for every afternoon and the bus service does not have buses out there during the late-night. So sometime that I rode on the taxicab from FLL to my house for approximately 15 minutes to get there. Sometimes my mom picking me up at FLL before I am completely done at work.

As for PHX. There is no buses service in the very early morning. So sometime that I remember since I work at Sky Harbor for 4am. There is no bus service in the early morning. So the taxicab will take me to work at Sky Harbor. When the driver is pick me up at my house around 3:30am. Then I quit from HMS HOST due to early morning at HMS HOST around 4am to 12:30pm. That's why I didn't like it work for early morning. Sometime where I rode on the bus home from work. I am acknowledgeable that I am very good ride on the bus skills is very well. I knows for which the routes where I can catch the bus from terminal 3 to University Dr to change the routes 44 home to Tatum & Shea Blvd. So I decide that I have to resigned where I work at HMS HOST for a flexibility the schedules around 6am to 1:30pm work at Pizza Hut. So I decide I left from work around August 2008. Because I am very extremely difficulties time to woke up in the early morning. So since I will no longer be work at HMS HOST as where I work at Pizza Hut prep inside the Commissary Kitchen. So I will rather to do something else different new job outside from Sky Harbor. Maybe I will be working at D-Backs for evening shift is more convenient for me. So it will be perfect opportunity for my new job at D-Backs in the Chase Field for next season 2010.