FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Definitive “How To Earn Delta Air Lines SkyMiles” Thread
Old Oct 5, 2009, 2:20 pm
tigerguy999

yeah the coin thing is interesting but god that has to be a pita , so ill pass on that.

real hj - yeah I can do that, but from today I decided to not involve with any nwa stuff anymore. its just too much stress to worry about some problem with a ticket or miles not posting etc., Also eventually nwa's website will be taken down right? im assuming it will automatically forward the visitor to the delta website.

(stripe - correct I have flown on paid tickets and got miles, but prefer to fly for free - by getting non-flight mile rewards)

bear - well i have my own car, and place dont want to spend money to rent car or hotel for no reason but to get miles. Im down for credit cards, if you read I did useless amex card as well as suntrust( not even in my state), heck even did 2 nwa cards rushed in before the switch.

what other good ideas? like a promotion sign up spend $80 at skymall get -rediculously high number of miles. remember there was like a spreadsheet for that with nwa seeing how cheap we could get it. think I spent like $20 for 8k miles on that one. (thanks to whoever did spreadsheet)