FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Santa Clara REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Oct 4, 2009, 10:56 pm
YYC

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, HH Gold, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Radiant Flyer
Stayed at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara last night, not too impressed, will not be back. Most of the comments on here are accurate but I'm confused why would a hotel in the heart of Silicon Valley with high tech titans such as Yahoo, Google, Cisco System down the street have poor internet service. T-mobile hot spot was, ok to slow, low bandwidth, took for ever from some sites to load. Spent 30 minutes on the phone with CS to try to get it to work faster, no luck. Front Desk was no help at all, gave me the deer in the headlights look. BTW brand new MacBook Pro no problems at any hotel the past month. Was unable to get work done, so I checked out went to a Hyatt Place in Fremont where the wireless service worked like a charm. Dear Hyatt if your going to have a hotel in the high tech capital of the world it should provide top of the line, hassle free internet service.
Stayed at both HR Santa Clara and HP Fremont for many times. I found t-mobile at Santa Clara was pretty good, actually it's faster than the internet at Fremont. Some rooms at Santa Clara have poor t-mobile signals, I belive you were unfortunately in one of these rooms.