FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - St Regis San Francisco [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Sep 29, 2009, 2:46 pm
ctouchard

Programs: 3 million miles LIFETIME PLT AADVANTAGE/LIFETIME SPG PLT!! 25 years member /PRESIDENT'S CLUB HERTZ
My Stay at ST REGIS SF SEPT 25 TO 28

I just got back from SF where I was for 3 nights at the ST REGIS....using my last 3 FWN got an great upgrade to
Room 1108 Metropolitan suite...
checked in at 2 pm had to wait 30 min for my suite ....
Great room and view. table for 6 in dinning room....large sofa ... bathroom amazing... bed very comfy...I love the Digital guest assistant to control lights /temperature/ make calls/ call the Buttler ...listen to my Ipod

got a nice gift from the GM a bottle of wine and chocolates... a late check out 4 pm...
got my PLT amenity...chocolate bar at turn down... every day 2 bottles of Evian water in room...

So strange the St Regis SF does not use cloth laundry bags in room like at St Regis Monarch Beach... I think plastic laundry bags are so NOT GREEN
At least newspaper was not in a stupid plastic bag hanging at my door every day like at Monarch beach St Regis but delivered by the buttler with my coffee...
Dominick his name was AMAZING....he made my stay a very special one as Julie who was at front desk who I have known for years fromt he Palace SF is so GREAT

The pool was not open 24 hours a day like is says on the web site....
the car service with 3 miles for free is now an Audi no more Bentley and not easy to get as it is only from 6.30 pm to 10 pm first come first serve

Bar Ame very chic and nice and great drink prices....

Gym so nice and clean with fruits and water in fridge and magazines....

I really enjoyed my stayed there one of my best choice of hotels in SF for now...