FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Here you go Delta, my complaints!!!
View Single Post
Old Sep 29, 2009, 9:10 am
BearX220
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Originally Posted by mike101
I think now is the best time to let Delta now how unhappy we (former NWA customers) are with how they are practically making it more expensive and less rewarding for us to travel (in a nutshell).. from inflated miles, to having less SWUs, to charging more miles for award tickets originating outside the US, to forcing us to use AMEX, to not crediting 100% of the miles on SkyTeam partners to include KLM, to just about everything...
Nobody's being "forced to use Amex" -- I want the DL Amex about as much as I want swine flu. Nobody's being forced to do anything with Delta at all. I'm shifting to *A and I have < 3k EQMs with NW this year because I'm building towards Plat on CO instead. I have no interest in The New Delta. I don't think there's any point in telling DL how unhappy we are... I don't think they care in the slightest. I have about 60k stray NW miles left, which will probably be worth about two drink chits, and no plans to accumulate any more.

Remember, in any relationship, the party that cares less has more power. DL doesn't care about old NW loyalists that much, so the proper response is for you / us to care even less. I've fired DL as my air travel provider.