FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Skyteam Lounge at LHR Terminal 4
View Single Post
Old Sep 28, 2009, 5:10 pm
jiburi

Programs: DL 1MM Annual Silver,AS 100K 22-24, AS 75K 15-21
Originally Posted by sbm12
Access for BF passengers in LHR will exist, though exactly which lounge is unknown. If CO is still in T4 it will either be the SkyTeam lounge or the Holideck. My guess is that CO will not permit guests access but I'm not certain.

In EWR they'd be permitted to bring guests but they'll run into the issue of being underage. If you go in with them it should work out but that is a strange technicality/interpretation of the rule that would be interesting. Since they aren't permitted access as a minor they can't guest you in. But if you were ticketed in BF you could guest them in. Hopefully CO will use logic and permit the access.

On the return you should have the same situation in EWR.
I doubt CO members will have access to Skyteam Lounge, as it is the Skyteam Lounge. Hollideck, however, operates differently where they welcome any paying patrons, similar to when BA operated T4 few years back. It is operated by KLM grounds but knowing the past history and reduced traffic lately, I wouldn't be surprised Hollideck become the designated lounge for CO passengers. T4 looks like a ghost town in comparison to BA days....

Jiburi