FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Odd reservation glitch...a DL or NW issue
Old Sep 19, 2009, 1:49 pm
Lyaec350

Programs: NW GE
Originally Posted by 98103
Several months ago I made reservations for my sister and her son to fly from HLN to BLQ via MSP and AMS. (all flights Mesaba/NW/KLM) I made the reservation on the DL web site, as the NW site was giving me issues of some sort, I don't exactly remember what.

Everything was entered, looked ok, went to the NW site 90 days out and got seats and all that.

Yesterday, I checked her record on DL.com and see an extra sector thrown in, HNL-MSP leaving the same day. This sector doesn't appear on the NW site:

departure date:
NW 3626 HLN-MSP dep 8:05, arr 11:40am
reads: CONTACT DELTA

other flights on this reservation: (all read CONFIRMED)
NW 3534 HLN-MSP dep 8:30am, arr 11:58am
NW 3534 HNL-MSP dep 8:30am, arr 11:58am
NW 56......

the NW pdf timetable shows the current schedule to be the 3626, but it does not appear to be on the NW web reservation. Its a different flight number than originally booked (2149) but I believe that this is because the flight is now Mesaba rather than Pinnacle.

I think what's throwing me off is that most flights are NW operated, but not updated on the NW record. I'm thinking of telling her to go to the airport and show screen prints of both, and double check to see what's there. I can't seem to figure it out.

any ideas? The only other thing that comes to mind is the HNL-MSP flight number is caught up in the reshuffle that is mentioned in another thread.
She's leaving from Helena, MT and Honolulu, HI at the same time on the same day and arriving at the same time??