FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BAD etiquette in Airline Lounge
View Single Post
Old Sep 18, 2009, 9:12 pm
schley

Programs: UA-1k, 1mm, Marriott-LT Platinum, Hertz-Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by JoeBagodonuts
what was the person sitting there doing? did that person have all their stuff out or just sitting there? if you were only gone 3-4 minutes then they couldn't have had that much time to get stuff out and spread it around or if they did then it was obviously them.. or were you gone longer? not that it makes it right but.. i find it hard to believe that in 3-4 minutes that they could do all that and then get t hemselves comfy in your space

if they were.. then it was obviously them
I was gone literally no more than 5 minutes tops for sure and the guy had a laptop open and was typing. I did a double take thinking I might have been wrong about where I was sitting. When I saw my stuff on the chair I was thinking ... is going on here? Everyone played dumb, I asked 3 people. The guy who was sitting there, and two other people who were there. No one knew anything. Bottom line whoever did this has it on their conscious and that is something they will have to live with.

He wasn't comfy and looked like he was just starting to get settled. He admitted that he just sat down but said that he didn't touch anything that it must have already been moved when he came.

Oh well perhaps too trusting.