FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What JBLU Did Not Tell You About the $599 Pass
Old Sep 12, 2009, 6:53 am
Seat13c

Programs: OnePass, AAdvantage, TrueBlue, HHonors
Originally Posted by Aewanabe
If you are otherwise happy with our service, please drop a line to Talk to Us at Jetblue.com! I am becoming quite confused by management's strategy; they tell us internally we are focusing on business customers, and yet we operate with little schedule integrity. I'm not certain if marketing, revenue management, and senior leadership actually talk to each other; they certainly aren't listening to us as employees.

In the meantime, thanks for your business so far.
Just a quick non-employee's perspective... It seems like they want the best of both worlds (leasure and business). We've seen the addition of business markets in the last 18 or so months like ORD, SFO, and LAX (even though neighboring dots were already served on the last two) as well as BOS to BWI and MSY. However, in the last several months, we've seen the addition a large amount of Carribean destinations. You may business men on those routes but chance are that they are going for vacation like everyone else on the plane and not for a business trip.

The biggest thing that attracts business people is frequency and diversity. I can't say 1x daily to SEA and 2X to IAD is real helpful.