FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What JBLU Did Not Tell You About the $599 Pass
Old Sep 11, 2009, 2:29 pm
Aewanabe

Location: BOS. Postings are my personal observations and opinions only and do not reflect the official position of JetBlue Airways.
Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Hertz PC, Amtrak Guest Rewards, Bonvoy Ambassador
Originally Posted by jmr50
As a very regular IAD-JFK traveler (weekly), I must say that B6 has been screwing with the schedule like crazy this year. Flights come in and out like mad - I've bought / schedule changed / refunded / rebooked the same flight at least three times this year in three different months because B6 can't figure out if they want to serve this market or not. I get that it's been a tough year, and I get that maybe this isn't a compelling stage length for them, but I'm tired of getting dumped onto a totally unsuitable flight after my opportunity to buy a competitively priced flight on Another Carrier has already passed.

That said, it still beats CO IAD-EWR
If you are otherwise happy with our service, please drop a line to Talk to Us at Jetblue.com! I am becoming quite confused by management's strategy; they tell us internally we are focusing on business customers, and yet we operate with little schedule integrity. I'm not certain if marketing, revenue management, and senior leadership actually talk to each other; they certainly aren't listening to us as employees.

In the meantime, thanks for your business so far.