FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - To the NW People..We like you But
View Single Post
Old Sep 10, 2009, 9:57 pm
Evan!

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by WBurcham
In my only recent experience, BS... sort of. The MEM SkyClub couldn't do anything for me with respect to SDC-ing NW flights (w/DL codes & ticket #). Neither could SMS. Had to wait till got to the connecting gate 30 minutes before departure.
Originally Posted by mersk862
Yeah...it's rather annoying and one thing I can't wait for till everyone's on the same system. I tend to take DL-South metal out of MSP quite a bit, and the SC can't do much to help me - I've got SMS at my disposal, but if I need something at the airport, all the SC can do for me is hold my bags so I can go outside security to the ticket counter to see a DL-South agent...
Okay, maybe I need to re-word my question. I can understand where an old WC would not be able to help a DL issue and vice versa at this time (pre-integration). My question is do WorldClub employees have access to the ticketing system for NW? At SEA they had no access to ANYTHING flight related whether it be NW tickets or DL tickets. I had a MEM WC agent change my seats on a NW-metal itin back in December of '08. Would he have been able to process a bump cert, an UG cert, book a new itin, search for an award seat...etc ? I never made a note of every CRC where I have done these things so I was dumfounded when the agent at the SEA SkyClub (a former WorldClub) could do nothing ticket related.... even seat changes.