FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CO makes some changes for 2010
View Single Post
Old Sep 10, 2009, 12:55 pm
Himmelhund

Programs: Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, IHG Platinum, Delta GM, CO GE
Perhaps a really dumb question

I am based in MI (DTW hub). I have had three so-so flights on DL so far (lost bags 2/3 times as well), not a snowball's chance in hell for upgrades (some of those, as I posted a few weeks ago went to FA's and Netjet pilots, I kid you not!). I am thinking about jumping ship. I think the merger is going to be one huge cluster --you know what -- at least in the beginning. I don't need this kind of stuff, business travel is becoming a pain no matter how you cut it: but what looks to be coming down the tracks re: the final details of the merger looks hellish (I could be wrong). Of course, real "hell" is ATL/Hartsfield and it seems clear that DL will move as much as they can through ATL (may be a good business move, but it is not good for me).

How does one go about contacting CO? Perhaps better put, "who" does one contact? I tried regular email (TTU stuff) and I do not get my questions answered. Should I just phone and skip the online stuff?

I am only GE (NWA/DL), but I will re-qualify (for GE) I have about 130K in banked miles and two upcoming TATL flights in first/B class: one to AMS one to TLV. I also have a three domestic business flights coming up PBI and AZO-JAN (really fun in old CRJ's, not)-- Does CO match and does it allow you to transfer your banked miles?

Thanks

Thanks,

Last edited by Himmelhund; Sep 10, 2009 at 12:57 pm Reason: grammar