FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Budget/Delta 3K for 1-day rental until Dec 31, 2009 - MUAZ002
Old Sep 9, 2009, 10:19 am
Evan!

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by MRKEY
Thanks Evan!
I wonder if there is a limit to the number of rentals? I didn't see that part in the fine print .
Not specifically, no. But the T&C do say this: "Mileage accrual structure subject to change."

Back in 2008 Budget had a 5K SM bonus for a 2-day rental. The T&C magically changed mid-stream (read: middle of the promotional period) to add a limit of 3 bonuses per customer. Many, including myself, were able to get more than 3 bonuses. For me, all my bookings were made prior to Budget changing the T&C for that promo. I don't know if this was the reason why I was able to get more than 3 bonuses. They could invoke their "right" to limit the number of 3K bonuses for this promo.

It won't stop me from using it. Once the 3K does not show up on my receipt I will stop using the code and cancel any upcoming rentals that use the code. I won't pay the FF mile fee that rental car agencies charge for a lousy 50, 100, or even 200 miles unless there is an airline partner promo where I can bump that earning up by a grand or so. Right now CO has the Mileathon and US has the 2009 Grand Slam partner promos.