FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Budget/Delta 3K for 1-day rental until Dec 31, 2009 - MUAZ002
Old Sep 9, 2009, 8:57 am
Evan!

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by LGA
I well may try this even though I'm a NW elite (not officially a DL Medallion yet), but of course if any non-DL Medallion tries it and gets the bonus, please post.
Originally Posted by GoCanes
I am a non-DL medallion and am using this promo as the price is significantly less than other promotions for my rental. Not sure why, but a good deal and if I get the 3,000 points, it will just be icing on the cake!
I think the "medallion" part of this promo is just an attempt to make some believe they are more special than they really are. Delta is not giving us the 3K for this promo... Budget is. I doubt if they will cross-reference our SM# with Delta for verification that the # belongs to a medallion. Perhaps the email was sent only to medallions but both DL and Budget should know (and DO know) that these coupon codes are passed around on more than just FT.

GoCanes, please post as soon as you get your receipt when you return your car and let us know if the 3K shows up.