FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Rewards Network changes to a new iDine - tiered cash back program
Old Sep 7, 2009, 1:21 pm
lastein

Rewards Network changes to a new iDine - tiered cash back program

I got an email on 9/2/09 saying the following. Do I read this correctly that the 10% cash rewards I have been getting for years are now being cut in half to 5%? (Not exactly - read in entirety.)

(Original post title: "Rewards Network changes to iDine; cash rewards now cut in half ???")

Originally Posted by e-mail
"On September 27, 2009, your program will change from Rewards Network to the
all-new iDine! Rest assured, the new program will still provide you with dining rewards and info on where and when to earn them. But now it will have a great new look and personality, as well as more flexibility to tailor a program to your dining habits and your appetite for rewards.

Check out the features of your new program!
• It's absolutely free
• 5% of every qualified dine is set aside
• That 5% will be credited to your card after
every subsequent qualified dine within 60 days

We value your membership and anticipate that the new iDine program will attract even more great restaurants, bars and clubs where you can dine and earn benefits!

Your new dining program will launch on September 27, 2009. So save the new Web address, iDine.com, in your favorites! And if you have questions about the switch to iDine, please call Member Services at 877.392.7313."

Inserted October 2, 2009:

New iDine® DINING WITH BENEFITS™ Program (http://www.idine.com) appears to be a three-tiered cash-back program.

1. Tier 1: RARE. Those who join at the no-fee level can earn 5% cash rebate, initially.

2. Tier 2: MEDIUM. When you have earned $40 in rebates, you can then earn 10%.

3. Tier 3: WELL DONE. Pay $100 annual fee, receive 20% cash rebate.

Disclaimer:
*Benefits must be offered by the establishment on the day you dine.
**Benefits on the RARE and MEDIUM programs are earned and credited to your registered card the next time you dine at a participating dining spot, when benefits are offered, within 60 days. Benefits on the WELL DONE program are credited to your card with no further dining requirement.

How it works

FAQ

Last edited by JDiver; Oct 2, 2009 at 3:42 am Reason: insert new iDine program benefits, box OP