FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The The BA Y+ and Y class Long Haul Experience (LHR-BKK/SIN-SYD and back)
Old Sep 6, 2009, 12:27 pm
Kevincm

Programs: Mucci, BMI*G, M&M SEN, FB Gold, PC Plat, Father of GhettoIFE
Part V - Hotel and the woes of OLIC

Hotel: A super-exclusive limited invite only one.
Points earned: 0, Family Brownie Points earned: Infinitive. Possible attempts to offend family: Infinitive

I love my family...

(I’m sure some of you will understand where I’m coming from ) - but I’ll prevent you that torture except there were some very good eateries, lots of catching up (beaing in mind some have not seen me for about 20 years).

But we’re in Sydney – That’s an excuse to cue the usual pics - I'll list them later

Fast Forward 1st September, The Apple Store – The Strand, Sydney

T-24 of course, I needed to OLCI to stand a reasonable chance of a decent seat on the plane – ideally the bottom seats at the back. Alas at T-24 (Sequence 24), most of the plane was blocked out – leaving but a few spare seats unassigned on what looked to be a full flight. After minor cursing, I chose 36A at is was the only free row on the plane. Of course, I knew it would fill up, but that was to be expected. After being resigned to that seat, I checked in, and left the Apple Shop.

The next day, after a slightly mad morning packing everything together and texting most of the family goodbye, it was time to head for home.