FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Full Moon Resort & Spa, Maldives [Master Thread]
Old Sep 3, 2009, 3:11 am
doesun

Originally Posted by saad
Just got back today from a 3 night stay at the Sheraton full moon resort & spa...
Thank you very much saad for the trip report.

We are planning to stay at this property for 4 nights during the last week of October for our Honeymoon and are deciding whether we should book the OWB or Beachfront Deluxe (I doubt we will get an upgrade here is a Gold). The different in rates is not as bad as I thought (<US$50-$100) and so we are leaning towards booking an OWB. A few questions:

1. The SPG website currently lists an "Island Cottage" available, I assume this is the OWB?

2. Our flight from SIN arrives at 10pm local time and on our last day our flight departs at 11:25pm - will the speedboats be operating during those times? Also, any experience with requesting late check-out? I know that the late check-out benefit does not apply at this property, but just wanted to see if others have been able to get a later check-out, especially with our late flight time; unless there is something else we can do nearby for the afternoon/early evening.

Thanks in advance for any comments.