FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Residence Inn Princeton at Carnegie Center
Old Aug 26, 2009, 3:17 pm
megtravels

Programs: Marriott LT Plat,SW, Hertz #1 Gold, Amtrak SP, jetBlue, et al
Thumbs up Residence Inn Princeton at Carnegie Center

I will finish this report up tomorrow after I check out. I booked a rewards night a few hours ago and checked in around 4:45.

So far, so good....so I wanted to share! This is the 2nd time I've stayed here (it's near home-but closer to a Long Term Care center where a relative is staying.) This is also the 2nd time I have been upgraded-without asking-to a 2 bedroom! Yes, I said second time! (the 1st was in January!) Of course, I am super appreciative of the extra room-too bad it's only one night and I am alone! (And why can't this happen when I travel with mom! but I digress!)

This evening is the BBQ-burgers and hot dogs! Yippee! But the hotel is near a shopping mall that is being upgraded...so there are several places to eat there (TGIFs, Big Fish Bistro and a food court) plus 3 other freestanding places (Macaroni Grill, PF Changs and On The Border).

I was greeted as a PP-yes, a PP! And.....there are about 6 pillows on each bed, a towel animal (swan-any of you cruisers would be appreciative!) And for toiletries....soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, mouthwash and lotion!

One big screen TV (30-40 inches?? I am not good at this...). Not too many channels....and I do not think any of them are HD...BUT it's enough for one night. I have a fireplace as well (but it's 87 degrees-I think I will pass!)

Wireless internet too-PLUS Verizon FiOS now has set up some hot spots in various hotels around the country...this one offers that..so we shall see!

I will post more info, and pix on webshots, within the next couple days.....

Just wanted to let people know that they have their stuff together here..(but I suppose it's technically overachieving....)