FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - QR Economy Class Experiences
View Single Post
Old Aug 23, 2009, 11:26 am
hyho61

Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold
I recently flew QR on economy on IAH-Doha-BOM and back and found their economy class average at best on 772 and 773.

The seats when in upright position is comfortable with sufficient leg room, but when the person in front of you leans, you have to lean also. The seats lean too much.

On the return leg Doha-IAH, I have this old lady constantly asking to move my seat upright, but I could not do that as the person in front had it leaned to the maxium, except during meal times.

The service was average and food was average too, the breakfast on the IAH-Doha sector was awful. Nothing special. They had only one selection for beer - Heineken.

The cold sandwiches in between meals were unappetizing, I flew on KLM and AF, the sandwiches were much better.

Doha airport experience was unpleasant, buses (to the terminal) take forever and they stop near the plan prior to boarding for atleast 10 minutes. The airport has few food court choices, and none of them are that good.

The only good thing was the IFE, the schedule (convenient late evening depature from IAH) and the price (rock bottom).

Last edited by hyho61; Aug 23, 2009 at 11:28 am Reason: info