FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta iDine: Spend $25, earn 1,000
View Single Post
Old Aug 20, 2009, 6:38 pm
bob12403

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Delta iDine: Spend $25, earn 1,000

Received by myself (VIP status) and my wife (online status). We each have one Delta iDine this year.

"Maybe you've forgotten how satisfying it is to earn 5 miles for every dollar you spend dining. Would 1,000 bonus miles lure you back to the table?

They're yours! But only if you hurry up and spend $25 by 8/30 at any of thousands of program dining spots across the country. There's no need to register, but this is a special, short-term offer, and you must spend your $25 before 8/30. So hurry—we can hear your stomach growling from here!"

Fine print: "No registration is required. You must continue to satisfy Online or VIP Member level criteria to earn this bonus. To earn this bonus, you must dine by August 30, 2009 and spend $25 or more (including tax and tip) on one or multiple dines. In addition, all dines must occur during a valid reward period and be paid for with a credit or debit card registered in SkyMiles Dining. This bonus is combinable with other SkyMiles Dining bonuses. Please allow 4-6 weeks after you dine for any miles to post to your SkyMiles account. All account inquiries related to this bonus must be received by October 31, 2009."

Last edited by bob12403; Aug 21, 2009 at 6:31 am Reason: Request to move post to sticky