FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Retroactive Counting of Award Change Fee Waivers for a Platinum
Old Aug 12, 2009, 10:42 pm
Jaimito Cartero
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by ResSalesGuy
I agree 100%....Its the same thing with the Advance bkng fees...Write to them, encourage your friends to do the same...Employees dont like it either...we use miles to book ourselves or families for last minute travel or when we need to be confirmed....WE are stuck with the same fees and BS...
Oh, trust me, I and other formerly loyal NW folk did write in. Perhaps you've seen some of my 7 flyers? There would be no 2 free changes, or $50 changes without the campaign we did earlier this year.

However, you can only bang your head against the wall so many times, before your head starts hurting.

I truly enjoyed flying NW, and all the great folk who worked there. I was super loyal, and stuck with them through thick and thin, until their "Weasel" email of January 6th, with the doubling of change fees, elimination of Plat free changes, all stuck in the middle of a "Mountain of Miles" promotional email. Not to mention close in fees and other stuff. I only read about 30% of all emails, and am lucky I was bored and in SJU that I read that one.