FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Aug 10, 2009, 10:59 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by Lefty
I don't know if it varies branch by branch, but several of my local Chase branches have told me that they can only take large quantities of coins if they are rolled. No need to put my name or acct # on each roll either. ^

take note that as of today all the former WAMUs are now Chase's. And they werent too happy when I walked in with $1500. gave me some song and dance, I simply reminder them that as of today its Chase and dont give me any lip of what WAMU use to do

was told their vault is too small to handle it, Right. So I asked if I came in with $100k in $1 bills youd turn me away. No I was told we have room for that, I said if you have room for that then you should have room for my coins.

Then some song & dance about people buying them via the CC (thanks to those who love to Brag)

for some 1-2% back or Miles . I simply told them someone owed me some money and all I want to do is pay down my CC. If I give these back to him and take a check and his check bounces are you going to not charge me any fees etc, they took the Coins

So Id stay clear of any former WAMU branch till they get use to being Chase for the time being

Last edited by craz; Aug 10, 2009 at 12:42 pm