FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - It surely can't be THAT difficult!!!
View Single Post
Old Aug 10, 2009, 3:18 am
orbitmic
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by easte
Well, if this is meant to share funny anedoctes, I have at least 2 stories from two FT. A colleague of mine once fought in Milan for a seat as some other passenger was arguing that was HIS seat. This colleague of mine was sitting on the right seat... on the wrong flight... (...)

I am on the contrary bothered by the attitude of unpolite flight attendants, disfunctions of airlines, I am bothered by FB april fool.
Then you may like that one: a couple of times in fact when I used to fly AZ a lot, both times on LHR-FCO-NCE, we managed to get the two seats on the left part (looking forward) of the first row of economy (7A and C) on the first flight. Took our time to board and arrive to find two people sitting in our seats. We tell them, show them our boarding cards, they don't even look and stay where they are. We go find the steward (has anyone noticed AZ seems to have a much higher proportion of male FAs as compared to most airlines?) who look at us with contempt and as if we were somewhat retarded and explains: 'some people sat in the wrong seat so we are doing free sitting today'. Grrrr....