FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Obama appoints Errol Southers to head the TSA
Old Aug 8, 2009, 5:10 pm
Global_Hi_Flyer

Programs: DL 2+ million/PM, YX, Marriott Plt, *wood gold, HHonors, CO Plt, UA, AA EXP, WN, AGR
Originally Posted by Flaflyer
He's the Homeland Security dude for LAX. Guess LAX will be the role model for the rest of the country.
That's enough right there. LAX has police checkpoints on each road into the airport - staffed with cops, TSA and CBP. Traffic routinely backs up on Century Blvd, and they always have at least one car pulled over pulling stuff out of each compartment.

If LAX is the role model, we are headed further up the creek in a wire canow.

Oh well so much for change. He's for Big Brother Camera Land: Automated License Plate Recognition Technology according to above link page 7. He is also promoting Security thru "Randomization" of efforts, page 8. He calls for scientific research on peroxides explosives ^ but buys into the 2006 Liquids Plot. Prediction: War on Water continues unabated and BDO's get cameras.

This guy is a career cop, molded by the J. Edgar Brigade. He is put in charge of 44,000 LEO-wannabees with tin badges looking for mission creep. Unless the courts in Bierfield and Fofina put restrictions on The Southers Agency, I fear I am seeing the creation of a Nationl Blue Shirt Southersstaffel. I do hope I am wrong.
More reason to oppose him.